Latest updates in CBSE CCE REPORT CARD
CBSE has made some changes related to CCE Report Card for session 2012-2013.
for session 2012-2013
1. Well defined grade up-scaling policy for session 2012-2013.
2. Same subjects should be opted by a candidate under Scholastic Areas Part 1(A) in Class IX and Class X.
3. Co-Scholastic Areas & Activity should be accessed once in an academic year.
4. The descriptive indicator shall be provided by the Board. Board took this decision as
There were many spelling, grammatical mistakes and variations in the Descriptive Indicators provided by the Schools. In view of this, Descriptive Indicators were provided by the Board.
5. Assessment in Co-scholastic areas & activities is to be done on 5 point scale.
6. Grades for Co-scholastic areas & activities should be A, B, C, D, & E instead of A+, A, B, B+ & C used earlier.
7. Domains of assessment for co-scholastic areas & activities has been modified. New set of domain is as follows:
- 2 A:
- Thinking Skills
Self Awareness, Problem Solving,
Decision Making, Critical and Creative
- Social Skills
Interpersonal Relationships, Effective
Communication and Empathy
- Emotional Skills
Managing Emotions and Dealing with Stress
- 2 B: Work Education
Cookery Skills, Preparation of stationery items, Tying and
dyeing and screen printing, Recycling of paper, Hand
embroidery, Running a book bank, Repair and maintenance of
domestic electrical gadgets, Computer operation and
Maintenance, Photography etc.,
- 2 C: Visual & Performing Arts
Music (Vocal, Instrumental), Dance, Drama, Drawing,
Painting, Craft, Sculpture, Puppetry, Folk Art forms etc.
- 2 D: Attitudes and Values
- Towards Teachers
- Towards School Mates
- School Programmes and Environment
- Value Systems
- 3 A: (Any two to be assessed)
Literary & Creative Skills :
Debate, Declamation, Creative Writing, Recitation, Essay Writing,
Poster-Making, Slogan Writing etc.
Scientific Skills :
Science Club, Projects, Maths Club, Science Quiz, Science Exhibition, Olympiads, etc.
Information and Technology (ICT) :
PowerPoint Presentation, Website and Cover Page Designing,
Communication , Animation, Programming, E-books etc.
Organizational & Leadership Skills(Clubs) :
Eco Club, Health & Wellness Club, Disaster Management Leadership Skills Club, AEP and other Clubs.
- 3 B: Health & Physical Education (Any two to be assessed)
- Sports/Indigenous sports (Kho-Kho etc.)
- Scouting and Guiding
- First Aid
- Gardening / Shramdaan